Today, engineering organizations often do product simulations utilizing specialised simulation tools from a variety of suppliers to model-specific design features. The employment of various software packages from different vendors leads to inefficiencies and higher prices. SIMULIA provides a scalable set of unified analytic solutions that enable all users, independent of simulation skill or domain specialisation, to cooperate and share simulation data and authorised techniques without sacrificing information quality.
The Abaqus Unified FEA product package provides strong and comprehensive solutions for both ordinary and complex engineering challenges across a wide range of industries. Using a standard model data format and integrated solver technology, engineering work groups in the automobile sector may address complete vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling. Abaqus Unified FEA is being used by best-in-class firms to unify their processes and tools, decrease costs and inefficiencies, and achieve a competitive edge.
- Accurate prediction of real-world product behaviour enables companies to increase product reliability and reduce warranty costs.
- Significant reduction of the need for costly physical testing.
- Fast turnaround time enables simulation to influence decisions early in the product design process and eliminate costly re-designs.
- Increase engineering productivity through standardization on a single complete capability for structural simulation.
- Wide range of non-linear analysis procedures including structural stress, explicit dynamics, thermal stress, heat transfer, pore fluid diffusion, and more.
- Modern linear dynamics framework that includes high-performance eigen solvers, transient and steady-state dynamics, random response, and substructures.
- Advanced material modelling capabilities encompassing metals, polymers, composites, concrete, and fracture mechanics.
- Robust general contact capability for modelling complex interactions between large assemblies of parts.
- High-performance solvers that minimize simulation turnaround time.
Engineers and scientists in various disciplines of engineering, manufacturing, and scientific research utilise the COMSOL Multiphysics® programme to model designs, devices, and processes. COMSOL Multiphysics® is a simulation platform that allows you to simulate fully connected multiphysics and single-physics systems. All of the phases in the modelling workflow are included in the Model Builder, from specifying the geometry, material attributes, and the physics that characterise particular phenomena to solving and postprocessing models for precise results.
When you've finished building a model, you can use the Application Builder to transform it into a simulation application with a specialised user interface that colleagues and clients who aren't familiar with simulation software can use. The Model Manager, a tool for modelling and simulation management that offers version control and efficient storage, is included in the COMSOL Multiphysics® platform to help you keep your models and applications organised.
To the COMSOL Multiphysics® software platform, you may add any combination of add-on products from the COMSOL product range. This allows you access to specific tools tailored to your modelling requirements, all while maintaining a consistent user experience independent of engineering discipline or physical phenomenon.
Thanks for reading 🙂
We offer some courses related to similar topics
If you want a discounted coupon or if you want to know more about the course. Feel free to contact us: